The latest issue of knit.wear was just released a couple of weeks ago and we couldn’t be more excited! This issue features some of our favorite yarns, Acadia and Tundra, and some new designs by Kate and Courtney.
To start is the Amplified Cowl
Designed by Kate and knit in Tundra’s creamy Snowdrift colorway, this cowl is perfect for those transitional months from winter to spring. The combination of the bulky Tundra yarn and the bold lace stitch pattern make this a quick knit with a great reward.
Another pattern featuring Tundra is the Chevron Hat.
Also designed by Kate, the contrasting chevron pattern features Tundra in Petrel and Tamarack two lovely colors that lend themselves to this effortless cap.
Last, but not least, is the lovely High Relief Dolman designed by Courtney.
Featuring Acadia in Summersweet, the High Rise Dolman is a great short-sleeved sweater option that has a subtle stitch pattern at the neck to add an unexpected element for this uncomplicated garment.
• Yarn: The Fibre Company Tundra in Snowdrift, 2 skeins
• Finished Size: 27 1/2″ circumference and 12 1/4″ high
• Needles: US 10 (6mm) 24″ circular.
• Yarn: The Fibre Company Tundra in Petrel and Tamarack, 1 skein each
• Finished Size: 18″ brim circumference (unstretched) and 9″ high
• Needles: US 9 (5.5 mm) 24″ circular and set of double pointed needles.
High Rise Dolman
• Yarn: The Fibre Company Acadia in Summersweet, 6(7, 7, 8, 9) skeins
• Finished Size: 45 3/4″(49 1/2″, 53 1/4″, 57 1/4″, 61″) bust circumference. Pullover shown measures 49 1/2″
• Needles: Size 5 (3.75 mm) 24″ circular and a set of double pointed needles.
To find out more information on the latest issue of knit.wear, head on over to the Ravelry page here!